Thread: I Dont Get TV Stations Sometimes...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Dont Get TV Stations Sometimes...

We're in May, and there are at least 4 cable stations right now advertising they have Christmas movies going to be playing shortly.. I mean WTF, its May, why would anyone want to watch a Christmas movie in May and more importantly, what TV executive thought it would be a good idea to show them this early in the year? :eek:

Regards,

Lee

LiveTwinksCam.com LiveTwinksCam's Avatar
    Oh I agree. What's even worse is their stupid commercials for the past 2 years about going to DTV, and people using antennas will no longer be able to access their tv and then them scrolling it along the bottom of the tv warning people about when they're turning off the antenna signal.

I mean come on! So many commercials for so many years! We get it!! They made such a big deal out of it, what a waste of money. I can't imagine there are that many people out there that don't have cable. Enough already!
    Thanks,
    Jacob

Add HOT Live Feeds to your site!
    www.LiveTwinksCam.com/webmasters.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTwinksCam View Post
    I mean come on! So many commercials for so many years! We get it!! They made such a big deal out of it, what a waste of money. I can't imagine there are that many people out there that don't have cable. Enough already!
    I dunno, our neighborhood is FULL of old people (70+) half of them dont even have basic cable from some of the conversations we have had (or tried to have) with them about shows on TV

I think the times they show the commercials about the DTV stuff is what is important, most of the ones i have seen have all been early morning, or early evening... Prime time for the older crowd who is usually in bed by 8pm and awake at 6am.

The only reason the DTV transition hasnt happened yet is because Congress put it on hold because it was concerned about all the old folk getting upgraded in time.

Regards,

Lee