Thread: PPS Business Model Question...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

PPS Business Model Question...

I was curious to find out, if you were being paid $30 for each sale that you sent to a site, no upsells, cross sells, or consoles etc, would you mind if the program owner never gave you any of the income derived from recurring payments to the member?

Say the surfer had to pay $35 to get access to the members area and you made 100% of that initial sale (less processing fees), would you still expect to make money on the recurring too?

Regards,

Lee

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    if it is PPS (pay per signup) IMHO all the webmaster could ask for is a flat fee per user - just as a car dealer guy who sells the car gets commision on that very car he sells - and not on the upsells like window washing fluid, service checks, new wipers and what ever else is sold in that car dealership

if however he "owns" the customer he brought - then yes he'd get a commission on every revenue...

so I'd expact the 35$ and nothing more on a PPS programm
    :-D

How long have you been gay? thedevilcomes09's Avatar

Heres A Thought

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    if it is PPS (pay per signup) IMHO all the webmaster could ask for is a flat fee per user - just as a car dealer guy who sells the car gets commision on that very car he sells - and not on the upsells like window washing fluid, service checks, new wipers and what ever else is sold in that car dealership

if however he "owns" the customer he brought - then yes he'd get a commission on every revenue...

so I'd expact the 35$ and nothing more on a PPS programm
    bingo! good answer mate, couldn'thave said it better.. the only variationwould be if it's a PPS W/ Lifetime revshare

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thedevilcomes09 View Post
    bingo! good answer mate, couldn'thave said it better.. the only variationwould be if it's a PPS W/ Lifetime revshare
    like in 35$ per signup and revshare on the upsells/xsells? IMHO on a calculatory basis that is not quite worth a PPS then but somebody's gotta run the numbers... from what I see on my stats it's either PPS or RevShare but a mixture would not work out well
    :-D

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So basically, you would promote a site that offered 100% if the initial transaction value and no recurring payments?

Meaning that the program owner had to worry about retention, but affiliates still got paid at the same type of payout as a PPS program, $30, $35, $40, etc, etc... But didnt have to worry about whether or not the site retained members because they have already made their money on the initial sale.

Regards,

Lee