Thread: Web Dev, Design & Encoding Services

Web Dev, Design & Encoding Services

Hello!

Everyone is always saying that they desperately need good help.

I'm very happy to say that someone who has been my Go To Guy for years is expanding his operations and will be taking on new clients.

His encoding suite is second to none, very inexpensive and he'll output whatever you want in terms of formats, bitrates, screengrabs etc. Really a great solution.

He is also able to manage full Web Dev, Design, Affiliate and manage updates on an ongoing basis. A very full service, end-to-end solution.

If you are looking for help, please PM or Email me. I'd be more than happy to arrange the introduction for you and help get things rolling.

Warm wishes,
    Mary
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    why not get him to post info on his own?

I suppose I could get him to do that.

However, I've been working around this industry for quite a few years now and people know me and know that they can trust that if I recommend someone it is for a very good reason. He, on the other hand, has been working around this industry for many years as well but has never been active in the communities and boards so for him to jump on these boards and say "hi" would not have been nearly as effective as my introduction

I also never post other people's contact information on a public forum, hence the request for a PM or email.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.