Thread: Do You Think Most Affiliates Understand Payout Business Models?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think Most Affiliates Understand Payout Business Models?

I know most are familiar with how revshare and pay per signup work, but what about the other types of payout model that are used in adult, do you think affiliates actually understand these business models or, because revshare and PPS are the primary 2, that is all they understand in terms of program payouts?

For example, PPC payouts, using both business models, Active payouts, per lead, per sale, etc, etc...

Do you think most affiliates in the industry today even know what these payout models are?

Regards,

Lee

I think that any affiliate that has sold anything in the mainstream world knows what the other terms are.

My first Internet business, earlier this decade, relied on pay-per-lead commissions from lenders. We had a network like Lending Tree except much, much, much smaller and extremely focused. So focused in fact that our first site was to obtain financing to upgrade the HVAC system in your home. www.hvacloan.com was the site -- long gone. As is my company back then, Loan Liaison, LLC. I thought I was so damn crafty with that name -- I was even able to get the matching .com domain back then. Now I am all nostalgic.

I have no idea what active payouts are.

What are they?

It's probably something simple that I should know, but I'll go ahead and put my neck out there at the risk of sounding dumb in order to find out.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well to be honest, most of these are in mainstream HOWEVER, they act very differently in the adult industry than in the mainstream world, PPC especially as in adult it can actually have 2 or 3 different types of purpose.

Regards,

Lee

But what is Active Payouts?! :fucked:

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

GWW Community Member
    Good question and as an affiliate I can say that there are some programs I have no idea what they mean so I stay away from them.