Thread: When You Go Out At Night...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

When You Go Out At Night...

To a club or bar, do you tend to drink more beers than spirits or do you opt to drink cocktails over beers?

Been asking a few friends in Daytona what they prefer and also paying attention the last week while we've been going out with Chris to what people drink but for some strange reason i think Daytona is weird in the fact that people will drink whatever the cheapest option is for them LOL

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i do vodka and orange and my boyfriend drinks budweiser sometimes we will do tequila shots but that is about all the alcohol we drink ever

Definitely mixed drinks if available. I personally don't like the taste of beer unless it's a lime beer. :drunk:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I used to only drink vodka. Over the past few years I've been all about cheap beer. It's easier on the wallet and seems to be easier on my body.

While I'm all about cheap beer, I've never understood those who drink cheap vodka. Talk about a mega hangover. If I drink crappy Absolut or Stoli, I'll feel it for days.

My partner and I go out far less than we use to. We're mostly about working and going to the gym. Alcohol is not a great fuel for either.