Thread: What Is The Most Important Number For You?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Is The Most Important Number For You?

When it comes to your sales generated to sponsors or your own sites?

Do you feel that you actual sales ratio, dollar amounts, turnover, or profit is the most important number for you when it comes to your income from your adult ventures?

I know that they are all pretty much as important as each other but, if you had to choose just one as your top priority, which would it be?

Regards,

Lee

blah blah blah...
    i'd say for me the most important is the sales ratio (conversion). this figure lets me know how marketable my product is and how well it's being packaged. if i have a good sales ratio, then all i have to do is spread the word and promote the program, knowing that i can stand behind my product. after that for me, comes retention.

allan

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

My two moms can beat up your 14 wives. Stravinsky's Avatar

Heres A Thought numbers

This is interesting to me, from my end. I base contract prices on traffic mostly, when placing brands in tour media. For DVD placement I would need to look at projected sales of upcoming titles. Ideally, I would have a product placed prominently in free tour media, then expect robust sales of the complete production sampled.

I have a hard time making it clear to suppliers (placers of product) that there is no guarantee on results. Just like when CocaCola places their brand in an Adam Sandler movie, either half a million or a 40 million might see it. The price is the same.

Paul
    Paul Stravinsky
    Integrating Bold products into Adult Male Media
    http://planneddesign.com
    Based in San Diego with Worldwide Reach