Thread: so i have been reading up on that auto blogger thing

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

so i have been reading up on that auto blogger thing

and i wondered if i buy the script and install it can i use it on multiple directories not just multiple domain names like if i setup one domain for all my blogs can i have something like myname.com/twinkblog/ myname.com/bearblog/ myname.com/latinoblog/ and stuff?

also do i need to update each one every day or can i set it up to use the same blog posts on all of my blogs at once as well as just using rss feeders i have been looking at some sites that use auto blogs and they all seem to use feeds with hardly any written posts so i am thinking if i can write a bunch of posts and schedule them i should be able to do some good sales is this right?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yeah you can use it on one domain with multiple directories, a few people do this already and have some pretty good Google listings actually.

As far as the amount of posts, it depends on the niche, i have a few blogs that literally just have 24 hand written posts and the rest is all RSS feed driven and i have some that are purely RSS feed driven.

The more popular the niche, the more you should try to have updates (posts) as often as possible imho.

Smaller niches however, do not need to update as often because you have less competition for that traffic.

Regards,

Lee