Hey all,

I'd like to fill everyone in who isn't a UKScallyLads Affiliate that we now have an official Blog which I created and will be looking after on a continuous basis. Excerpts from the last 3 weekly updates will always be shown on the Front Page with links to the preview at UKScallyLads, as well as to a Blog Entry pertaining to the update itself. Also available are profiles of our lads on the Meet The Lads page. The profiles will grow and with time will feature all of our best shoots and models. With each profile is a link to the respective Free Hosted Image Gallery and link to the shoot's preview video at UKScallyLads.

For those who like to use RSS Feeds, this could be a real benefit to you. Don't feel like writing a blog? Use a pic from the latest update and link right to the blog with your CCBill ID and you're done. It's that simple.

As with most blogs, we are looking for link trades. While we will be getting some good hits to the blog through our current affiliates, trading traffic is always a good way to go. Our only rules for link trading are:

1. You must be a UKScallyLads Affiliate. Haven't signed up yet? Hit my signature and it shall be done. PM me here with your CCBill ID and email address and I will be sure to get back to you with all the tools we have available to help you out.

2. Fly one of our banners in your sidebar on your blog. They're available HERE, or if you need something in particular, please PM me and I shall see if I can accommodate you.

It would be nice if you could also do a couple of blogs a month at least featuring our lads, but that would be up to you. The other two rules are firm though. We appreciate that.

Thanks for your continued support of UKScallyLads!

Jeff