Thread: What Makes You Read/Reply To A Thread?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Makes You Read/Reply To A Thread?

When it comes to the threads and posts on GWW, what makes you decide to read a thread topic and/or respond to a thread or topic?

Do you choose threads that you feel comfortable with in terms of what questions are being asked or do you base whether you read or reply to one based on who started the thread or how many replies it already has?

Regards,

Lee

depends on the subject, who posted it, and who has replied to it. One caveat: sometimes I read them because they look informative, and sometimes because they look like they are subjects ripe for jokes (some of you folks on here have wicked senses of humor)
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

I read thread depending on topic and who replied vs number of replies, as a general rule :vanish:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    the question , the quester , and if it's something I can attach a pic too..err.. if it's something I feel my response would have some weight on.
    the question which probably should have been asked is what question(s) I won't answer.

jim

I'm a moderator - it's required reading and replying if I have clue (or even if I don't.... )

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I take each post as is, regardless of who posted it, how may replied. If I have a question or feel there is a relevant point I can share, I just do it.

You never know what you could get from a post until you read it, so I try to read everything. There are many posts that I cannot reply to because they're over my head at this point, but I definitely read them. It's the different levels of experience, various types of people in general with their own viewpoints and life experiences which make strong, useful, healthy forum. I've noticed that forums that become too narrow or are cliquish eventually die, whether that's true or not. Always something to learn and get from it, so I try to read as much as I can.

:bunnypancake:

Not sure if the bunny pancake means anything other than what it is, but had to use it sometime.

CamCruise
    I tend to go for real posts.
    I dont care much for posts that look like they come from a list that the moderator has that get put up just to get some action on the board.
    But I can understand why they need to do it.

I tend to reply only if I have something relevant to say.

I also steer clear of anything that has become a "dramatic event" or threads that get way off track.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

I read those that draw my attention based on subject line and who has posted them. I respond only to ones that I feel I have something relevant to contribute to. If the subject is out of my league, I still read the responses in hopes of gathering some insight into areas of the business that i don't normally deal with.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    if it sounds like an interesting topic i will read it and sometimes reply but i still have a lot to learn so i am doing a lot more reading than replying unless i find a general subject i can reply to like this one until i know more