Thread: if i buy traffic how much can i make

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

if i buy traffic how much can i make

i want to get more traffic to my sites and i have seen some places that are selling 10000 hits but i wonder if i pay them for traffic how much do you think i can make or is it not as easy as just paying to get site visitors and making money from this type of traffic place?

Rich,

Anyone who offers you a guarantee is full of shit.
    The best anyone can offer is targeted traffic, and their best efforts to work with you to make it work.

My advice is to start very small and find out what works for your site one opportunity at a time. 10,000 clicks at ten cents per (for example) is still a thousand dollars. You know what your average conversion rate is for traffic to your site -so you know how many of those clicks have to buy to make up your money and how likely that is.

Obviously i sell adspace on QueerClick, no hidden agenda there. But I'll NEVER lock anyone into a long contract. My traffic doesn't work for all products, not everything sells. I've been shocked on occasion by what did and didn't sell. What I can do, is try to minimize my clients' initial risk so that if it works we all cheer and if it doesn't we can part ways amicably.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.