Thread: Anyone Else Getting Spammed Constantly By Xbiz?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Else Getting Spammed Constantly By Xbiz?

It seems like every day for the last month or so i have been getting 4 or 5 email newsletters from Xbiz and no matter how many times i unsubscribe, they STILL keep coming in.

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

Regards,

Lee

No but Cybersocket is CONSTANTLY sending me spam.

I've requested to be removed 8 times over the last 3 months and they continue to spam :anger:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar
    I'm opted in to a few things there but I do get about 4 or 5 emails a day as well it seems. Just kinda becomes noise at that point.

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    after unsubscribing from their mailer the third time I blocked their domain (both x-biz and cybersocket)

I didn't mind when it was an e-mail a week but started getting 2-4 of the same e-mail every day 5-6 days a week was too much.

If I want to know what's on their site, I'll visit them.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    every day here too

Making Pain Pay!
    Yeah, you are not alone.

I actually just added them to my spam list and now it just goes into the trash can.

Sucks, because I could be missing something important....

But it also sucks for them, because we were going to go to the Summer X-Biz Forum in Vegas next week, but decided not to largely do to their emails.

If I get this many without going, God only knows how many I will get if I actually spend $200 with them for a conference. I would never get off their email lists at that point!

Cybersocket seems to leave me alone.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I like cocks better than you!
    Not with XBiz. I receive their weekly or daily "web / tech" emails. I wouldn't consider it spam but I would consider it useful information.

I am however getting spammed by Forbidden Red / Forbidden Blue and every other color of the rainbow and requested they stop several times. The more I opt out of their emails, the more I receive.
    We have no interest or desire to ever buy from them and never will. So Forbidden Red / Forbidden Blue please stop spamming your wasting your time.