Thread: Industry Health Insurance?

Industry Health Insurance?

Seems someone was offering the affiliates access to a group insurance policy a few years ago ... anyone know if this is still available and which sponsor was doing it?

If you're full time into this business, what/where are you getting personal self-employed health insurance from?

I am uninsurable because of my pre-existing medical conditions.

However, I am coverable by a group policy, but since I am self-employed, I am not a member of any group.

I have used ehealthinsurance.com with great results in the past. In fact, I used it to enroll a company I used to run in a group policy with Blue Cross. They are essentially an online insurance broker -- but their website is amazing and includes all prices and features of each policy before you decide. It is super easy to understand and use with nothing shady or hidden to trip you up.

They also offer individual policies...

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

How long have you been gay?
    It was ARS doing that a few years back yes. But I had to cancel the policy because there wasn't enough participation and paying per state licensing for insurance brokers became too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky View Post
    It was ARS doing that a few years back yes. But I had to cancel the policy because there wasn't enough participation and paying per state licensing for insurance brokers became too expensive.
    Oh that's too bad ... it is certainly something I would think we could all use, especially if we work full time from home.

Yeah it is too bad. But I only had 3 affiliates participating when I shut it down. I guess there isn't too much demand for it.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky View Post
    Yeah it is too bad. But I only had 3 affiliates participating when I shut it down. I guess there isn't too much demand for it.
    I think the problem is like everything else in this buisness...

EVERYONE wants programs to do stuff, but when they have access to the stuff they request, nobody follows through.

Adult webmasters REALLY are flaky at best but you already knew that

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? reggs's Avatar
    Health Insurance for affiliates sounds like a bad idea. Mainly because they are more likely to come and go than a full time employee. As an individual it is easier to get health insurance on your own from someone like blue cross blue shield. At least in my personal experience.

We just switched to Blue cross/Blue Shield...the only thing I really need the insurance for is vision (I lose eyeglasses like you would not believe) and dental (I have a cavity that needs filling). Other than that, I never get sick other than the odd cold, but it's nice knowing I'm covered in case something goes horribly wrong. Knocking on wood, I'm supposed to help a friend make comedic action clips for his youtube channel and my luck I'll break my leg doing some preposterous stunt he cooks up :crazyeyes:
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

Check out Goldenrule.com.

FULLY Managed! FREE Control Panel! Tier-1 Bandwidth! FREE Month on ALL Shared Accounts!!!
    Email: info[at]way3{dot}com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    this is a good question and it is a shame that you cancelled this idea with adult revenue service but i can see why if you only had a few people using it but had to pay fees in every state!