Thread: How Often Do You Offer Help To Someone...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Often Do You Offer Help To Someone...

On pretty much the same topic, for example, say someone isnt making sales from their website, or affiliate programs sites off free-sites, but despite having helped them in the past, they havent done anything with that advice.

Do you keep offering them help and assistance when they ask for it or, do you pretty much just 'stop' until they do something with the advice you have already offered?

Ive had a dude like this on ICQ keep message me over the past couple of months, he'll ask why his site isnt selling or why he isnt getting any sales to his sponsors but flat-out refuses to make any of the changes i suggest to him.

He messaged me again today and got pissy with me when i told him in no uncertaiin terms that every time he messages me asking the same question, getting the same answers and ignoring my advice, he's just wasting my time.

Do you think i was right to tell him to stop wasting my time asking the same things over and over again and not acting on the advice i gave him?

He really did seem to get upset with me that i told him for the last few months he asks for help, gets it, but does nothing with it.

Regards,

Lee

You did right.

Tell him to hit you up again when he implements just three of the ideas you have given him over time.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc