Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Webmasters Register Several Different Nicks On Several Different Boards?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Why Do Webmasters Register Several Different Nicks On Several Different Boards?

I have never understood that myself :goof:

If you are going to post on various boards surely it would be more productive using the same handle on all of them?

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good
    It could depend on how many personalities that person has?

AusCoding Allan
    I tend to stick to just one so that if anybody from one board visits another they know that they're still talking to the same person.

Although if the boards were about two completely different topics, e.g. gardening vs adult websites I might rethink my choice of handle.

Cheers,

Allan

I pretty much started out doing that, but after a bit I realized Bec was a hell of alot easier to type out LOL

Scorpio
    Mine is always Scorpio, except on 1 board where it is Scorpy... just because Scorpio was taken already. But it's still around Scorp something

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    I am Curious Toy Boy wherever I am found.

Ther are WAY too many people in this biz with advnaced cases of paranoia IMHO.

:bandana:

Scott

Heres A Thought WELL

My personality keeps changing I guess..sometimes I go by my name and Company, and sometimes just by my name.................if there is an avatar, you can always just match the pix.................anyway, Happy Friday Everyone..............:ohoh: :whip:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Usually a forgotten password and being caught in the middle of a server snafu is what produces a second nick for me though I;m always Harlan or hman425.

For others like Scott, we have some everchanging chamaeleons amongst us. You know....like on Bewitched. We also know that even though Cousin Serena was listed in the credits as being portrayed by Pandora Spocks, we all know it was just Elizabeth Montgomery in a raven haired wig (and if you're scared that I know that bit of trivia, it's not as much as it frightens myself!)
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Scott

LOL

I like that explanation Harlan.I can always count on you.............:sunny: :sunny:

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Harlan
    We also know that even though Cousin Serena was listed in the credits as being portrayed by Pandora Spocks, we all know it was just Elizabeth Montgomery in a raven haired wig (and if you're scared that I know that bit of trivia, it's not as much as it frightens myself!)
    Damn, you learn something new every day!

Thanks dude.

Committed to the ToyBoy annals of useless trivia (which ALWAYS comes in handy).

:bandana:

Hammer
    I use Hammer on most boards but there are a couple where Hammer was already taken so I had to use The Hammer. I've never seen anyone post on any board using the handle Hammer besides me but I guess someone was using it a long time ago and some boards still have it on file.

Actually, I just remembered that I originally had to register here as The Hammer but Gary-Alan changed it for me. I owe you a drink at Cybernet Gary.

Hey, what the heck, there's not 'cheers' smiley.

RainGurl
    I always use RainGurl except on GWW, I occasionally post under the nick "Lee"... you may have seen a few of my threads...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    ROFLMAOPIP

SO YOU'RE THE ONE I NEED TO SLAP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Scott

NICE

Originally posted by RainGurl
    I always use RainGurl except on GWW, I occasionally post under the nick "Lee"... you may have seen a few of my threads...
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasun
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    ROFLMAOPIP
    SO YOU'RE THE ONE I NEED TO SLAP!
    OK, there will be no slapping going on unless I'm a part of it.