Thread: are tube sites good for traffic and sales or not

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

are tube sites good for traffic and sales or not

i have been reading up on tube sites over the past few weeks on a couple of different boards including gaydemon and gfy and it seems like they cost a lot of money to get working but can send a lot of traffic to sponsors sites but how well does that traffic convert do any of you have tube sites working and if you do how well are the conversation numbers to your sponsors sites compared to stuff like free sites and gallery posting?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well speaking a tube style paysite owner, conversions are considerably lower than on regular paysites to Gay Tube Access but, what i am noticing, is that retention appears to be much higher.

As for regular tube sites, ive spoken to several large tube site owners who tell me that their results vary diffierently to one another, some say they have excellent conversion ratios, others say that the tube traffic quite simply sucks for generating sales.

I guess a tube site could be very lucrative if you are only using sponsor hosted FLVs to seed the site with content but again, with different people i have spoken to having different results, i still think right now its pretty much a crap shoot as to whether a tube site will be profitable or not.

All i know from personal experience is that new sales happen on GTA and when they do, the members typically stick around but, at the same time, they also rape the members area of videos.

Regards,

Lee