Thread: Watersports Content - Whats 'Hot' In This Niche?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Watersports Content - Whats 'Hot' In This Niche?

When it comes to surfers who are in to watersports, im guessing there is a lot more to the niche than simply whipping a guys dick out and having him take a piss on himself so im wondering, what do you think surfers find 'hot' when it comes to the watersports niche?

Right now im not wanting (or able) to use any content where there are multiple guys pissing on themselves or each other so im kinda hoping if there is anyone on GWW in to watersports, they could give me some pointers on how to make a guy on his own pissing 'hot' to a surfer, is there anything specific other than simply pissing on himself.in his mouth that a solo watersports scene can include to make it hotter?

Regards,

Lee

Looking for content ;)
    i have always felt that with watersports you need 2 people or more.. solo watersports is borring imo.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think i would agree with you to some extent, however, that being said, from checking out some of the user posted content on tube sites, it seems there is a lot of demand for solo watersports content, not just guys taking a piss, but the more sleazy side of this niche and i think if made to feel filthy, sleazy, etc, a solo guy watersports shoot could actually be considered more 'extreme' than a full on duo hardcore sex scene.

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Not meaning to bare all here, but I love WS on video and personally, not that I get a chance as much as I'd like. It's unfortunate that you are not able to have some interaction between the model because THAT is what's hot. The best suggestion I have is to just think of piss like cum, and do everything that's hot for solo's with cum...now with piss. If you can find a hot guy who sincerely loves pissing on himself, I guarantee the result will be much, much hotter. He'll know just how to play with it, what piss does, how it looks on skin, and he'll likely love to shoot towards his mouth. You'd get a lot of good ideas, if it's OK to say, studying some of BoysPissing.com videos or even trailers, clips. A couple of their models really love what they are doing and can't get enough. It's hot, very erotic and beautiful play.