I am accepting Newbies, and Advanced Internet Marketers / Ewhores, for those
that dont know what E-whoring is, it is getting guys to sign up for adult offers by means such
as chat traffic, craigs list traffic and much more.

I or my partner are online 16 hours per day,we
offer constant support with any issues that may arise. I personally take begginers or anyone that
wants to learn, and i train them from the ground up on how to start earning at least 3K per month
easily, guaranteed as well as access to a members only area with articles and how to methods of
making money that are not found anywhere else. I will show you everything i know and how i got started, because lets not lie
when you make money so do i.

On top of personal training and support, i have an EXPERT CSS / Java
coder on staff and he designs me the most ridiculous converting landing pages you have seen
im talking about a 2:10 on average. Any other place you go to will not have these landing pages,
i promise you, i am the only one that has them and i will give them to all my affiliates and host
them for you. Only exception is if your doing massive mailings like a few hundred K per day
just let me know so i can get hosting nailed down so it doesnt go down.

At the moment i can offer $20 dollars per Free CC Sign Up, And if you hit good sales per day
i can give you incentives for $25 per sale. Payments are weekly via paypal or wire if volume is enough.

So in summary i give you:

Constant Support
Custom High Converting Landing Pages
Hosting
Personal Coaching / Training
Weekly $20-$25 Dollar Payouts Via Paypal or wire and with exceptions Epassporte.

If you are interested please PM me or E-mail me at xsetaix@gmail.com