Thread: Do You Prefer Business Discussions Or 'Fluff' Threads?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Prefer Business Discussions Or 'Fluff' Threads?

When it comes to deciding where you are going to post industry wide, do you prefer to participate on message boards where the primary focus of discussion are business related topics or, forums where the vast majority of the posts are 'fluff' and noise?

Im guessing most join a discussion forum because of the amount of business information being posted and shared on it, along with the overall atmosphere but im just wondering if that is truly the case or, whether that is what most webmasters and affiliates want others to beleive, that they are serious about their businesses but, at the end of the day, the truth is they are going to post 'anywhere' on any topic.

Do you think that most adult webmasters today prefer posting on serious business related message forums or those boards where the 'majority' are so they can look 'cool' to their friends and peers?

Regards,

Lee

business most of the time. hell, i talk business when i'm not on the boards

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I pick boards that are informative as well as active , in regards to buisness that is something I probably do more of on a photography board because I am a photographer. ( interpreted: regardlesss of board/poster you have to weigh the information that is given and/or take the information to another board and "field" it with others for more input.
    I keep an "eye" on what people are doing/asking for because this sometimes dictates the direction of content production , I also contribute to what I can. ( interpreted: I save "look at me" - geri halliwell , for my pictures , I'm not much of a writer. )

jim

Business threads for me, please. You can't avoid the "fluff" threads entirely....that's part of business. Everyone pads and fluffs their sites when talking with others in "the biz" because no one wants to be known as the struggling website. I do however avoid certain BLOGS where the fluff outweighs the poignant information.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

Marketing Director-Orlando
    Collegeboyslive.com
    AIM: cbl chaz Orlando
    E-Mail: chaz@collegeboyslive.com

Making Pain Pay!
    Business threads for me too.

Although I frequent one board a lot because they seem to have tons of fluff that I find fun to participate in on slow days...and a lot of their members seem to be drama queens, so it is fun to get them worked up from time to time.

But I like to scan the boards mostly for business.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Ditto business threads.

The occasional humor thread is nice, but I usually avoid stuff that's just completely off topic

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Sure business threads. And indeed there are loads of useful info on different boards. Of course, there are lots of annoying threads also. You can see it from the titles most of the time. I just don't read such threads
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

Looking for content ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    business most of the time. hell, i talk business when i'm not on the boards
    ROFL me too and must say that has seriously thinned out my friendsbase - not that i mind ...