Im currently working on redesigning some of our landing pages and wanted to get your folks opinion on whether you thought it was better to use image heavy sections of a page layout at the top half of the page or, at the bottom half of the page?

My gut instinct tells me to put them towards the top of the page but im actually wondering if they would be better suited towards the bottom to increase click throughs as the surfer scrolls to the bottom of the page and will see the high impact image thumbs, buttons and banners last.

Basically, the new landing pages im working on will essentially have 3 sections to it, one full of text links to free sites, paysites and other sponsors, one section for reviews to various sites and another that is going to display thumbnails to a heap of galleries from various sponsors.

I definitely want to have the 'review' section of the landing page in the middle but im not sure whether i should put the text or the image based section at the top or bottom right now, any suggestions?

Regards,

Lee