Thread: When Talking About Paysite Prices...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

When Talking About Paysite Prices...

Do you actually mention the price of the site, for example, $29.95 or do you talk about an equivalent items value, for example, gets access to this site for less than the cost of a new gay DVD?

It used to be that comparing the price to an alternate product worked better for getting sales however, as more and more review sites are actually mention the true price, im wondering if surfers prefer to see the actual price point more these days than a comparison value for a specific sites membership?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    "comparison" shopping only works if you both are selling the same "toaster" , unless your selling the same "dildo" as joe shmoe "adult product" (photosets/video) varies especially between those that produce their own.
    there is a pricepoint to which people are willing to pay , I wouldn't mark anything lower than $24.95 (mags are almost extinct , the net is the next best thing to getting off!) or higher than $34.95 (there has to be something left out of $100.00 for liquor & cigarettes!) :fool:

jim

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    I usually only mention the trial price if there is one.

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    I think it is good to let the surfer realize the value they are going to get
    at a sight. Those who are shy about a recurring membership might be willing
    to at least sign up for one month and feel that they were getting quite a good
    deal based on the comparison. In turn, some percentage of those surfers would rebill.