Thread: Programs With Both Gay And Straight Offerings?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Programs With Both Gay And Straight Offerings?

I was wondering, how do you feel about programs that offer both gay and straight products for promotion, specifically when it comes to the amount of each site on offer for affiliates to market?

I cant actually think of many programs that do have both gay and straight paysites which have similar amounts of each site, other than places like TopBucks, SilverCash, ARS, PlatinumBucks, etc

Do you feel that a program launching in the industry today should really offer up competing niches for both markets for example, if they have a straight teen site, should they also offer a gay twink site, if they offer a straight ebony site, should they also offer a gay ebony site, etc, etc?

Do you think it makes sense for a multi-market program to offer the same niche across both the gay and straight market place?

Your thoughts please?

Regards,

Lee

I think some niches carry over pretty well between gay and straight, if with a few tweaks here and there.

I think the teen/twink correlation is pretty easy, as well as ethnic-related niches (though I think overplaying it with exaggerated accents is rather tasteless, it works in both markets). I also think alt crosses gender preference lines (Grooby Bucks takes it a step further by even hitting the alt-tranny angle).

Here's where I'm keen to see everyone's opinion:
    Would the bear market corresponded to the MILF/soccer mom niche? Lee, I know you guys have spear-headed the Dad I'd Like to Fuck niche, but would you classify bears in the same "anti-twink" roll that MILFs play in the "anti-teenie bopper" market for straight sites? Also, is there a corresponding niche to the emerging "cougar" (somewhere between MILF and GILF) market?
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know Jacob, its strange you should mention cougar, because that to me, is more like the DILF concept than actual MILFs, at least to me and how we envisioned the DILF niche.

I guess a true representation of cougars for the gay market place would be something like 'house-husbands' whereas a 'cougar' could be considered a hot housewife more than a milf... The cougar niche actually started picking up ground whilst Desperate Housewives first started broadcasting.

I do beleive there are niches )other than the obvious big tits, pussy eating, etc) that simply will never cross the markets, uncut cocks is a good example, whilst it would be possible to have a straight uncut cock site showing uncut men fucking women, i really dont think it would be a true representation of that niche in the straight marketplace.

Over the past few months we've actually been working on some niche matching projects and whilst there are a lot that wont correlate between markets as mentioned above, there is an almost 90% commpatibility between the 200+ list of niches we have on both gay and staright market segments.

In regards to the bear/twink thing, i actually beleive that for the most part, it is a generational issue, i know plenty of guys that you would describe as 'twinks' that actually prefer to play with 'bears' and vice versa, know plenty of 'bears' who prefer playing with 'twinks'.

In the straight market though im not so sure the same is true, obviously the older straight guys, based on my experience with family members and friends, all want to hookup with a younger 'hottie' but very few of the younger crowd we know actually want to hookup with an older man or woman unless there is some kind of sugar daddy/sugar mommy scenario going on.

Regards,

Lee

I have friend who have "bagged" older women. My friend Nathan was dating a recently divorced woman ten years his senior who was in the process of finishing up law school (she was still a few years shy of raking in the big bucks). From our conversations, his attraction to her stemmed from not having to deal with all the BS girls his age were giving him with such aggravating consistency. No game playing, no sexual hang-ups, no Lifetime Network bullshit.

Then he started smoking pot again and she dropped him like a hot potato:smoke:
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435