Thread: What Do You Think Has The Largest Effect On Industry Trends?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Do You Think Has The Largest Effect On Industry Trends?

Specifically when it comes to niches and generally overall?

For example, popular pop-culture has to be high on the list, if it wasnt for the sudden influx of reality television shows, we'd have never had that whole 'reality' craze in the adult industry a few years ago, which in turn means we wouldnt have had the whole 'movie' or 'exclusive' content boom, and we'd still be using regular traditional style tours rather than reality or eposide style tours.

So, other than pop-culture, what else do you think effects how the industry grows and develops overall, surfer demand, site owner demand, what made PPV and On-demand sites explode in the past few years, etc, etc?

Regards,

Lee

I think the PPV, VOD model was in lock-step with the growth of the mainstream (and adult) model on home cable TV systems. I think it would have been a case of each learning from the other, though that would be difficult to prove unless we can uncover some inter-office memos and e-mail conversations...
    "Johnson, I think you should take a look at the following website...nevermind what I was doing there...yes, the expenditures on the company credit card can be written off as business-related research...now the important thing is the way they handle their billing model...what if we could apply this to family films?..."

I think another billing model that might be interesting is the Steam Network, which has revolutionized online video game sales.
    Jacob Stiver
    E-Mail: drchango2010@gmail.com
    ICQ#: 388847435