Thread: Email Addies - What Do You Use For What?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Email Addies - What Do You Use For What?

Those of you who have more than 1 email address that is used regularly, for example, your @domain.com email addie for business, your @home ISP email address and maybe even the email address attached to your cellular device if you have a data plan, do you find that you use specific email addies for specific things?

I know whenever im ordering something online, that isnt business related, ill use my personal email address, domain registrations, content purchases and traffic buys etc ill typically go with one of my business email addresses and when im trying to hookup with someone and not home, ill use my cellphones email address.

Do you find that you use certain types of email account for specific things over another or using a general email address?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I got about a thousand different email addies. Each of my domains has its own (some of them more than one), plus a number of addies on free email services like yahoo, icqmail, hotmail etc. They all have their purpose, some are only used for spam and junk though.