Thread: VS and Nakedfrathouse content

vsballina

VS and Nakedfrathouse content

I need to be more active on this board, I see all of you are on it and I have been out of the loop, sort of speak. Miss you all.
    I hope this is not spamming, I just wanted everyone to know, for those who may not, that we are selling Naked Frat House content. We have joined with Mick and are now selling his feed.
    For those interested please hit me up on ICQ and or email me @ tina@vs.com to receive a demo.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend and hope to see you all in San Diego.

Hugs,
    tina
    xoxo

BDBionic
    hey Tina!!! good to see ya posting.

Flirt4Free is still doin' great for me, btw. In case you remember that one big-spending user in particular I mentioned to you awhile back... he took things easy for a little while but now he's back! haha. I swear if I had kids, this guy would be putting them through college. We're making tons off of him through the Flirt4Free revshare

what's funny is he spends lots and lots and lots of money on both the guys and the girls feeds. :eek:

i told Blakey we should send him an XMas card this year

Jason
    Great to hear Tina! 2 of my favorite companies! Mick and the guys are really phenomenal...and VS is still my fav live feeds (i can say that now that i'm not with 'that other company' anymore).

Can't wait to see you in SD

XOXO

vsballina
    Thank you guys, much appreciated.

Brian, glad to hear that your big spender is still spending......you would be suprised how many spend money on both girls and guys.

Jason, you are so sweet, give my love to Brad, and don't forget my big hugs when I see you.

Hugs,
    tina
    xoxo

NS Reena
    Tina - so good to see you hear. I have been equally AWOL..but I had to come on and say how much I love working with you and Flirt4Free does great for me as well. Can't wait to try out NakedFratHouse.

Direct Holly
    Hey Tina,
    Wow another great product offering from you. Flirt 4 Free does great with us.....
    I can honestly say the best part of buying from VS and Tina is the amount of customer care you recieve from her ... You are one of the industries finest ... xoxoxoxo

vsballina
    Wow, two great guys and now two great girls....
    Thank you both Holly and Reena for your kind words.
    I am glad to see such a positive outcome from this, thanks to my friends.......xo

RainGurl
    congrats, tina! i'm sure it will be a very lucrative partnership
    =)
    xo

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hey Tina!

Glad to see you hear babe! It's been a long time!

congrats on the new partnership! Sounds great! I'll bug you next week for a demo

Hugs,

Gary-Alan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff congrats to VS

Regards,

Lee

Hammer
    I'm looking foward to sitting next to you on the gay panel at Cybernet. If there's a shortage of chairs you're welcome to sit in my lap. OMG, was that a hetero thing to say or what? :eek: