Thread: Do You Promote Sites Whose Content Is Found On..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Promote Sites Whose Content Is Found On..

Torrents, filesharing sites, tube sites, password trading forums, etc, etc?

It would seem to me that promoting such sites is kind of counter-productive if surfers can find the content for free at any of these types of site, dont you think?

Regards,

Lee

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Good question, but how can you tell if a site's content is not on tubes?

I disagree.

While some my boast huge numbers, looking at the big picture, a tiny percentage of surfers would ever come across that content and most wouldn't even know how to access it when they did.

Not sure how it would benefit anyone by not promoting a site that happens to have content that was stolen and posted on those sites.

Plus if you chose to not promote these sites, there would be nobody left to promote. Any pay site thats been around for more than half a second has had at least some of their content stolen and posted somewhere...

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    most of the programs i sell i sell because i like the content not because i think there stuff isnt everywhere on tubes and blogs but i can kind of see how that could make sales drop to but i am not that bothered about it to be honest

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I disagree.

While some my boast huge numbers, looking at the big picture, a tiny percentage of surfers would ever come across that content and most wouldn't even know how to access it when they did.

Not sure how it would benefit anyone by not promoting a site that happens to have content that was stolen and posted on those sites.

Plus if you chose to not promote these sites, there would be nobody left to promote. Any pay site thats been around for more than half a second has had at least some of their content stolen and posted somewhere...
    But, if we beleive what the companies trying to 'fight' content piracy tell us, these types of site are actually used by a LOT of surfers, if that is the case it would stand to reason that promoting sites who do appear on torrent sites, tubes, P2P networks etc, actually is counter-productive.

Regards,

Lee