Thread: why do content places have mixed pictures

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

why do content places have mixed pictures

why do content places only have picture sets that come with mixed dimensions on them like all jumbled up landscape and portrait pictures that makes it really hard for me makiing sites because i have to sort through all of the pictures first before i can use them

GWW Community Member monstahmikey's Avatar
    If you only want either landscape or portrait then cant you request that at the time of ordering ?

If we are shooting and the client only wants portrait then thats all we will do.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    It happens, Rich. Nothing to be done about it. Think of it as an opportunity, because everybody else is having he same problem, so if you can solve it creatively your site will have a slight advantage.

Use a thumbnailing program like arles, that generates nice long pages of the whole set - then sort them into portrait and landscape. It's not that difficult.

And one can get pretty good at building combinations of portrait and landscape in galleries that look fairly decent.

why? because the photographers want to catch the best pics possible during the shoot, and sometimes that involves turning the camera.