Thread: 3rd Party 2257 Management Announced

3rd Party 2257 Management Announced

Just saw this announcement on GMS

June 8th, 2009- Woodland Hills, CA

Third party custodian of records service, 2257Safe.com is now open for business. Recent changes to 18 USC 2257 and 28 CFR 75 now permit third party record keeping of your 2257 records. 2257Safe.com claims to have the best web based, record keeping solution. One of the benefits of 2257Safe.com is anonymity. Your personal address information, or office location, can be shielded from being publicly displayed on your website.

2257Safe.com provides you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your 2257 records are safe, secure and organized. 2257Safe.com was designed to take the inherent hassle out of 2257 record keeping so you can focus your time on more important matters such as growing your business.

2257Safe.com was designed for the needs of the small to medium size primary and secondary producers with affordable membership plans to fit the budget of anyone required to store and maintain 2257 records. The company was conceived and designed by a team of individuals who are extremely familiar with the requirements of 18 USC 2257 and 28 CFR 75. The team behind 2257Safe.com consists of adult industry attorney, Michael Fattorosi, YTracker software developer, Dan Underhill, and adult industry insider, Kevin Blatt. Together they are uniquely qualified to understand your needs in maintaining proper records.

" We have been designing and testing this system for more than six months, as many companies who beta tested this product can attest, we have developed the best web based solution for third party record keeping." Blatt also goes on to say, " All United States based adult companies need to keep their records current under 18 USC 2257, and we have developed a web-enabled system that everyone can use to manage their own records that is very user friendly and simple to learn".

Dan Underhill introduced YTracker in 2005 as a desktop 2257 record keeping application and it was greeted with great enthusiasm. Since its release our user base has been wanting to see the functionality that we have achieved with 2257Safe, but at the time 3rd party record keeping was not an option which limited what we could do with the program. According to Dan he is "absolutely thrilled to have the chance to the take all of the field-tested features of YTracker and use it as the basis for a completely brand new, web-enabled application that goes where YTracker could not before. YTracker is still a great tool for those not needing 3rd party help, but 2257Safe's Application has taken the process of convenient record keeping to a whole new level."

2257Safe.com's premium services are available to all clients large or small. You only pay for the hosting space required to store your records, not the number of records in your database. 2257Safe.com's automatic file compression functionality provides greater than 90% in file space savings from the original files that you upload. Since high quality, consumer-ready files are not needed for the sake of your records we can make sure you are only storing only the quality that is needed. The system is hosted on PCI-DSS Servers. PCI-DSS compliance is the gold standard among security-based data storage. 2257Safe.com's servers are PCI-DSS compliant and that translates into safety and security for your records.

2257Safe.com's plans start as low as $9.99 a month for a gigabyte of storage.

For more information on pricing, plans or licensing, please email kevin@2257safe.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im sure they will get a few clients but i cant help thinking how much risk is involved letting someone else manage *MY* 2257 documents, especially as it would be *ME* liable for any infractions, not them.

As it stands right now, i dont even let Gary touch our current records system LOL

Regards,

Lee

I think it would still be you setting up the information, they just provide a door to walk through for any investigation, freeing you to be - go anywhere at anytime, and this also lets you keep your personal name, address, etc off the 2257 page attached to your sites.