Thread: The Atlanta Forum - Anyone Go Last Year?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? The Atlanta Forum - Anyone Go Last Year?

http://www.theatlantaforum.com

Was wondering if anyone attended this gathering last year on the gay side of the industry?

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i read some stuff on justblowme about this and it looked like it was just a show for a bunch of close friends that knew each other and not really a show for everyone to go to i could be wrong though

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    http://www.theatlantaforum.com

Was wondering if anyone attended this gathering last year on the gay side of the industry?

Regards,

Lee
    Hi Lee,

Although I am not gay, it was a very successful show for NETbilling and the seminars were really exceptional.

Thanks, Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Netbilling View Post
    Hi Lee,

Although I am not gay, it was a very successful show for NETbilling and the seminars were really exceptional.

Thanks, Mitch
    You sure Mitch? I know ive seen you hanging out with the twinks at a show before

Regards,

Lee

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You sure Mitch? I know ive seen you hanging out with the twinks at a show before

Regards,

Lee
    I love twinkies

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    i read some stuff on justblowme about this and it looked like it was just a show for a bunch of close friends that knew each other and not really a show for everyone to go to i could be wrong though
    Well, it was a first-year show, and all first-year shows tend to be started by a core who's willing to take the leap. Phoenix Forum started that way. I think the intention is for the Atlanta Forum to be an east coast "sister" event to Phoenix Forum, and I wish them all the best in making that happen!!

How long have you been gay?
    Hey Guys....

I just got alerted to this thread by one of my employees....sorry I missed it.....but we would LOVE to have a larger presence from the gay industry at this show. Our company has really tried to embrace the industry...in fact, just to show our support I am thinking about turning out our Entertainment Channel Manager, Sean. What do you guys think about that idea? Would that be a commitment enough?

We will be making some announcements in the coming days and I will make sure that we update you guys, as well. Lee and I may be able to even come up with a marketing plan to make GWW a large part of the show.

Thanks!!

--T

How long have you been gay?
    LOL!!! well, I am have heard of being a company man, but damn!!!! I do have a ridiculously large quota to hit everymonth however......... never been offered up like this...kinda flattering....not sure if this is something to take up with our owner...oh yea, he was the one that served me up on the block for business....guess thats a dead end street!!!
    Sean
    NationalNet/sean.aversano@nationalnet.com
    ICQ 395 096 877

Tony,

Im sure a few people on the gay side of the biz would be interested in attending this years Atlanta Forum, as i mentioned, this was a show we were kind of planning on attending, just need more details beforw we can commit 100% but from the few people i have spoken with about last years show, they seemed to have had a great time

Regards,

Lee