Thread: Condoms Delivered By Ambulance To Waiting Lovers LOL

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Condoms Delivered By Ambulance To Waiting Lovers LOL

(Stockholm) It's three a.m. and you are getting amorous with a hot new date when you realize you don't have a condom. Do you risk it anyway, or just say good night and go home?

For Swedes there is now a third option. Call the emergency line 696969 and an ambulance will race to your location with protection.

The service is the brainchild of an AIDS organization and funded by the national health.

The ambulances are specially designed. They look like the ordinary variety except for the big red condom with wings that replaces the paramedics logo.

Uniformed attendants speed to deliver a packet of 10 prophylactics for a fraction of the price in stores.

The ambulances will operate in Stockholm and the southern cities of Malmo and Gothenberg. The service, aimed at young people, will run between now and June 25 as a test. The deliveries will be available between four in the afternoon and nine at night. If the test run is successful the service will be expanded.

The incidence of sexually transmitted disease is increasing rapidly in Sweden and not enough young people use condoms government studies show.

The only possible downside is the condom ambulances themselves. With the large bright logo having a discreet affair will be impossible.

http://www.365gay.com/newscon04/06/060504condom.htm

LOL you have to love this idea although i would be worried about whether the ambulance would take away the response time to more serious issues.

Regards,

Lee

What a hoot ... think I'd have to agree about the design and any discreetness getting tossed to the wind. You'd think they'd come up with a better delivery method.