Thread: does some country traffic sell better than others

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

does some country traffic sell better than others

for example i was reading a thread on gfy today that said traffic from china makes up a lot of the internets traffic but that a lot of it is sent to dialers and stuff instead of paysites because it is looked at as bad cheating traffic from tgps and stuff are there countries that we should not accept traffic from to our sites and why if china has a lot of internet users is this traffic looked at as bad?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually started in the industry heavily driving international traffic to sponsors, before the international marketplace was considered a viable traffic source and yes, there are specific countries who have better quality traffic than others.

The unfortunate misnoma however with Chinese and Korean traffic is that it is relatively worthless but that couldnt be further from the truth.

Up until about 4 years ago the international market place wasnt seriously looked at by many in the industry, nowadays it seems program owners are using all sorts of tactics to deliver country specific surfers to their sites.

Of course, western countries for the most part are still the most viable when it comes to credit cards and recurring billing, UK, France, Germany, USA, Canada, etc however, you shouldnt neglect other countries traffic as it can all be used to generate sales income, you just have to know where to send it and how to bill it.

Regards,

Lee