Thread: Support Tickets At Your Hosting Company?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Support Tickets At Your Hosting Company?

When you submit a support ticket to your hosting company and the job you requested is fixed and the ticket gets closed, do you send a response back saying 'thanks' or whatever?

I typically always do it with NatNet support but there are times i actually question whether i should or not, if a ticket has been closed for example, do you think re-opening a support ticket simply saying something like 'Thanks, appreciate the help, have a great day' is good or bad?

Sometimes i kind of get the feeling that saying 'thanks' isnt needed but at the same time, id kinda feel rude not saying it when their support staff have been so quick in answering my tickets.

Your thoughts? Does replying with a simple thank you message actually make more work for the tech guys at NatNet or not?

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    When you submit a support ticket to your hosting company and the job you requested is fixed and the ticket gets closed, do you send a response back saying 'thanks' or whatever?

I typically always do it with NatNet support but there are times i actually question whether i should or not, if a ticket has been closed for example, do you think re-opening a support ticket simply saying something like 'Thanks, appreciate the help, have a great day' is good or bad?

Sometimes i kind of get the feeling that saying 'thanks' isnt needed but at the same time, id kinda feel rude not saying it when their support staff have been so quick in answering my tickets.

Your thoughts? Does replying with a simple thank you message actually make more work for the tech guys at NatNet or not?

Regards,

Lee
    I thought the same thing too since they close the ticket so fast. Maybe say thanks in advance!

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

I say thanks in the request, and when they're done, I usually do respond with another word of thanks. It just seems the right thing to do when they have helped you fix something, installed a script, upgraded wordpress, or whatever.

How long have you been gay?
    We don't mind at all! It also lets us know that we have completed your request to your satisfaction!

FULLY Managed! FREE Control Panel! Tier-1 Bandwidth! FREE Month on ALL Shared Accounts!!!
    Email: info[at]way3{dot}com

Ditto's to the response above. While it is an extra step, the extra added courtesy of a thank you from the client always confirms satisfaction and lets us know that it is resolved to your expectations.
    Mark M, 727-433-0745
    MMemmer@CaroHosting.com Support is everything!
    ICQ# 40467849, AIM MMemmer333

No complaints from us. It's nice to know the customer is happy with the support, and we know the issue is confirmed resolved.

The other hosts in this thread have said it more eloquently than I.....we do not feel bad if you don't say thanks....we just assume that we are doing our job and that you are happy. If you do, however, reopen the ticket just to so thanks, it gives us the assurance that you are happy and that we have done our job to your satisfaction.

So, Lee, to answer your question....whatever floats your boat, my friend

--T

Very cool, good to know T

Whats the dealio with this years ATL Forum btw?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Very cool, good to know T

Whats the dealio with this years ATL Forum btw?

Regards,

Lee

GOOD QUESTION

We will have some REALLY cool announcements coming up later this week and next week for the Forum but go ahead and mark you calendars now for September 10th - 12th. Maybe you and I can talk about GWW being a media sponsor or something. If you want to give me a shout at the office next week I am sure we can work something out!!!

--T

T,

Works for me, Gary, Brandon and I might want to go this year, right now we're just not sure how much gay attendance there will be though.

But ill def hit you up next week and im sure we can work something out

Regards,

Lee

We would love to see you and the gang there Lee!!
    Sean
    NationalNet/sean.aversano@nationalnet.com
    ICQ 395 096 877