Thread: Traffic In To Vs. Traffic Out Of Your Site?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Traffic In To Vs. Traffic Out Of Your Site?

When it comes to the sites you build, do you measure the amount of traffic hitting your sites and compare that traffic to the amount going out on your sites to sponsors that you promote?

If you do, where would you say a 'good' level of traffic out versus the amount you get in to your sites would be?

For example, lets say you get 1000 hits to your site, how many of those surfers would you expect to click through to your sponsor programs links?

Regards,

Lee

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    good question i would like to know the answer to this as well right now i am sending to my sponsors about ten thousand hits a month but that is only about a third of what traffics i am getting to my websites

How long have you been gay?
    I think all this depends on your site size. For instance... if you're site is still small and growing... I would focus less on sending to sponsors and more so on sending back to trades. Get some good traffic in... then start adding more form of advertising on your page(s). Typically I like to have very little ads if any until my site is 10k... then I add some more... then after you hit 50k or more... you have more options and probably more SE traffic to spare and send to sponsors/trades.

Hope this helps.
    CONVERT YOUR GAY TRAFFIC
    100% Legally Purchased Amateur Gay Videos

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pro View Post
    I think all this depends on your site size. For instance... if you're site is still small and growing... I would focus less on sending to sponsors and more so on sending back to trades. Get some good traffic in... then start adding more form of advertising on your page(s). Typically I like to have very little ads if any until my site is 10k... then I add some more... then after you hit 50k or more... you have more options and probably more SE traffic to spare and send to sponsors/trades.

Hope this helps.
    That's interesting, I haven't heard of that approach. I'm not understanding why you start off with very little ads and add more later, could you explain more? I must be overlooking some point between the lines.

How long have you been gay?
    No problem Tim,

Basically when you start a site you typically have very little "extra traffic": traffic from search engines, bookmarkers, hardlinks in, etc. So in my opinion you don't have much traffic to spare, and to grow your site you should be sending as much as you can back to trades. So instead of having lots of banners and iframes on your site I typically put more toplists. Then over time... as your site grows... and gets some traffic from SE's, you still end up making your quota in sending back to trades....and then some

It's at these points that I typically add more advertising to increase my revenue. In my eyes I'd rather get to a large traffic level before I attempt making more sales, only because more will truely come. People do do it differently in all cases though, but this is what has worked for me in the past. My first goals are always sending back to trades... and I do that by tweaking my sites and by performing good seo tacktics to get some extra traffic..... and sometimes it jus starts pouring in

Most sites that I work this way end up with quite a bit of google... and the trades grow much faster. Depending on your sites skim you can end up getting away with sending very little back to trades... so when you start pushing too much to them (I know too much can never really happen but you know what I mean)..... I start sending more to sponsor programs.
    CONVERT YOUR GAY TRAFFIC
    100% Legally Purchased Amateur Gay Videos