Thread: do you have on the tv or music when you work

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'

do you have on the tv or music when you work

for some reason i can not seem to get as much work done without having the tv or some kind of music on at the same time i am working do you have to have the tv or music on as well when you work?

right now i am actually listening to vh1

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Yep, almost always i have a tv turned on when i work at home. Though i never notice what's on there. Just a background.
    When i am at work i always listen to my favourite songs. People around also like them
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

How long have you been gay?
    I personally prefer music when I'm working... some stuff really gets me pumped and motivated to work harder... and faster actually. Just keep it upbeat

The odd song about money doens't hurt either
    CONVERT YOUR GAY TRAFFIC
    100% Legally Purchased Amateur Gay Videos

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yeah im the same way, i need to have background noise to actually be able to work, otherwise i will literally just sit at my desk and stare in to space LOL

Right now i have some dance remix channel on TV playing, in a couple of hours ill change it to CNN, then later this afternoon ill change it back to a music channel.

Regards,

Lee

I can't work in silence either - as soon as I started working at home, I needed noise! LOL So much for peace and quiet.

I mostly have the TV on during the day, more for the noise and company. If the TV is annoying, which it certainly can be, I tune into a Toronto Jazz channel, www.jazz.fm, on the radio or via internet streaming.
    Mary
    Advertising Manager, QueerClick & Guys With iPhones
    Email: mary@queerclick.com

Reasonable Rates! Talk to me about better traffic options.

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    depends on what kinda work it is, if the work mostly relates to chatting with people and other easy tasks, then i have the tv and/or music on. but when its work that requires my full attention, then i turn everything off and focus 100% on the task ahead :]

I need background noise to function. To save electricity I've tried using my computer tv instead of the big screen
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    the sci-fi channel is on or logo tv. Kind of needs something other then the clicking sound of my keyboard

yes, I have to have white noise in the background...I usually put in a good war movie I have seen a zillion times and just rock and roll...:wolf:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    ive tried white noise but it just gives me a head ach

i almost always have my ipod playing on my mini-bose stereo, its one of the best things I ever bought!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    ive tried white noise but it just gives me a head ach
    I think because I know the movie it is relaxing if it was somthing else not sure. When its music i get wound up in that and not a thing gets done!
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

i have the sci-fic channel going, but the dog has the best of it tonight, she is in the living room, ac on, big screen going, and watching the anaimal planet, a dogs live

Tv is always on around here. We just watched Mama Mia.

and what where the little ones watching?