Thread: Whats With All The Insulting Affiliate Program Names Lately?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Whats With All The Insulting Affiliate Program Names Lately?

It seems like over the past year or so there have been a bunch of programs launched with offensive names, a good example is http://www.fuckyoucash.com i mean really, whats the point of naming a program like this?

Its going to put off serious affiliates isnt it?

I mean the first thing i thought when i saw the program name was 'if thats your attitude to affiliates ill send my traffic elsewhere'.

Are there really affiliates who will signup for a program with a name as intense as this?

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    The gfy effect.

It hardly matters.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I've never bought into the concept of insulting program names - starting with "Broke Straight Guys"...

I've shot some great scenes with broke, straight guys, but I would never label them as such.

One of my favorite POV blow job scenes was by a straight guy with an urgent need to pay his cell phone bill.

Following the conclusion of great scene by another model, upon being paid he said "Oh good, I can stop by CVS and get a nice Mother's Day present on the way to my Mom's"...

But, such opportunity does not deserve any insult(s) in return...