Thread: Does NATs Have A Shave Feature Built In To It?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Does NATs Have A Shave Feature Built In To It?

I was just catching up on that British Bucks thread over on GMS and it appears that Sam is able to 'add' sales to an affiliates account, it would make sense that, if you are able to 'add' sales you are also able to 'remove' sales, i thought NATs was supposed to be 'shave' free?

Positive shaving, is still shaving in my view and can actually do more harm than good to affiliates.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    From what I've seen of the demo there isn't such a feature. I hope to eventually move to NATS on my program just to earn more money that ccbill skims off of me. I think about the adding of the sale to webmasters it can come through as a bonus system. But I'm not sure on the point of scrubbing sales. I'm sure you can probably get access to a nat4 demo if you'd like to take a closer look
    CONVERT YOUR GAY TRAFFIC
    100% Legally Purchased Amateur Gay Videos

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    There is no feature to take away sales in Nats. However, there is a feature to add sales as you have pointed out. I seriously doubt programs are just willy nilly with this feature. I mean if we're not making any money off your traffic, I'm certainly not going to give you extra money.

Most programs do have this feature...I'm almost positive that mpa has this feature. I know that ccbill does too because you can assign a member to a certain affiliate - so its the same thing.

I have played with the admin demo extensively and saw of no way to shave.

There is, of course, a way to add sales. There could be a variety of reasons why a program would want to add sales for an affiliate.

NATS makes it easy to give money to affiliates, but as far as I know, there is no way to take it away without being detected.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Of course there's no shave feature. If you remember back when TMM launched NATS, their whole big thing was how they were "shave proof" and they ripped mercilessly on MPA which had briefly offered a "shave" feature.

TMM has terminated accounts of programs who have attempted to shave. My understanding is that the "add sales" feature is there if for some reason someone signs up but the sale doesn't get credited to the affiliate.

Now... all that said, a program that is crafty enough about it can avoid paying affiliates for sales on *any* platform, whether it's NATS, MPA, CCBill, Epoch or any other. At the end of the day, you have to have a reasonable amount of trust in the program you're working with, or you shouldn't be working with them.

btw, as for "the pro"... I don't know how you think you're going to pay lower rates by switching to NATS. The only way you will save over CCBill is by going to your own merchant account, and while the absolute savings could be fairly significant (5-7% depending on your volume), you also lose a heck of a lot by making that switch (from ccbill to your own merchant account). CCBill's service is fantastic, and there are a lot of nice value-adds. Also, the hassle of having to pay your affiliates directly instead of having CCBill pay them is another significant factor. It can definitely be worth it for some people, but it's a move you should really consider carefully.