Thread: Interracial Site Question...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Interracial Site Question...

I was curious what you folks thought about this, im currently working on a new interracial gay site but im kinda torn whether the tour should feature mostly white guys getting fucked by black guys or, mostly black guys getting fucked by white guys?

My gut tells me due to 'racist America' that black guys getting fucked by white guys would probably sell better than white guys being fucked by black guys, what are your thoughts, do you think it matters if one ethnicity is featured as the bottom more than the top?

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    White guys getting fucked by black guys sells excellently. The bigger, darker, and meaner looking the black guy, the better.

Black guys getting fucked by white guys sells badly.

It's just that simple.

Now, you could probably create a subniche site pushing a racist charged storyline of black guys getting fucked by whiteguys that COULD sell well, but the traffic for it will be a fraction of the traffic for a site pushing white guys getting fucked by black guys.

In fact, I'd be curious about a racist themed site - and might try to sell to it.

But after years of selling interracial, I'm damn certain about the appeal of the black-fucking-white theme.

There are a lot of themes of white guys topped in all ways by black guys, and it is super hot at least to me. I don't see as many white guys topping black guys but it's definitely out there. The racist element of a white guy topping a black guy is there for those who wish to observe it as such, but really, to me it looks like plain old happy sex. I wouldn't see it as pushing racism and it 2009 anyway. Personally wouldn't want sell or promote racism in the first place.

I'm interested in this issue of racism in adult content due to a coincidence, a catchy domain I own that unintentionally could be perceived as slightly racist, but it really isn't at all. My hands are full now, but I might start a thread on it some day if I do make that site, to get opinions.

"Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake." Lee, I assume that was automatically put under Bill's posts like the ones put under mine. But shouldn't it be something like "Polish my nuts and I'll serve you a milkshake."?:chef: