By the end of this year we're going to have a total of 6 affiliate programs up and running so im actually considering grouping them all together under one affiliate network name, the problem is, im a little confused as to what the logistics of under-taking such a task would be, specifically, whether it would be worthwhile in the longrun to have the affiliate network site as something to 'brand' as a stand-alone, but complete entity, or, whether to brand the individual programs as a part of the overall network?

Do you think, in these circumstances, creating a totally new site, just detailing the programs we're going to have on offer will work or, do you think that a more in-depth type of affiliate network would be a better option, where all of the sites included in the network, can be promoted just by logging in to the network site, as if all 6 of these affiliate programs were merged in to one?

My concern is that by merging them all together, under one main program name, affiliate links will need to be changed which could potentially cause some loss of revenue for both affiliates and myself if all of the sites suddenly had to get their linking codes changed, much like what happens when a program switches from processing via CCBill or Epoch to NATs.

On the other hand, i can also see the added value of having a single entity program where affiliates only had to login to one main site to grab promo tools, linking codes, sales stats, etc, etc for 100+ individual paysites.

In this type of scenario, what do you thinkt he better option would be?

Branding the programs under the 'network' umbrella or;
Merging the programs into one 'network'?

My other concern is that right now, im adding new program sections to the bottom of the GWW Community forums and i really beleive that having 6 individual sections just for affiliate programs is somewhat like overkill whilst if i have a single affiliate network site, i could simply have 1 additional forum section to handle all support requests from all 6 affiliate programs.

Regards,

Lee