Thread: Tour Content - General Niche Sites

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Tour Content - General Niche Sites

I was curious to get your folks input on your thoughts about the type of content being used on some niche specific, but general site tours im currently putting together.

By niche specific i mean stuff like twinks, bears, mature, latin, asian, etc and by general i mean, not specifically 'hardcore' or 'softcore' sites in terms of how the sites are going to be promoted.

Do you think that it would be better to feature more hardcore images on these new site tours or, because they are not going to be promoted as such, that having solo guys on the tours would work better?

I could understand having only hardcore on a site with a name like 'Explicit Fucking' because that name conjurs up visions of hardcore action but these are going to be more middle of the road sounding site names.

Your thoughts, hardcore or solo guy content on these sites tours?

Regards,

Lee

Hardcore sounds good to me.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    look at some of the other paysites and they all look like they used hardcore on the tours so i think that would be the bestest thing to do unless you have a softcore site

if it's a site with both hardcore and solo content, your tour should reflect that. that being said, i'd probably use 2/3 hardcore and 1/3 solo.