Thread: Minimum Sponsor Payout Amounts?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Minimum Sponsor Payout Amounts?

How do you folks feel when you see what a minimum sponsors payout level is and its above $150?

The last few days ive been signing up to a few different sponsors to populate a new script we just had written and im really amazed by some of these minimum payout levels, i just joined one sponsor who had a $500 minimum payout threshold :eek:

Where do you think the minimum payout levels should be set as far as program go that dont use Epoch or CCBill?

I personally think between $100 and $150 is a realistic level.

Regards,

Lee

Professional pervert
    At GayGeek we have joined dozens upon dozens of affiliate programs. Some of them are kind enough to use payment processors that combine their sales with other sales until we hit an overall minimum. Others though have their own specific minimums.

Generally, we prefer the $50-100 range since we deal with soooo many affiliate programs and tend to do a small amount of business with each across many, many programs. The less decent sites an affiliate program has the more annoyed we get at their minimum being $100. It's tough to raise $100 payout on an affiliate program with 30 straight sites and one gay site if you are only promoting the gay site. We might manage it, but it may take a year or more.

Bel Ami has a $200 payout amount, which I always found annoying. Some of the companies I deal with have no minimum and will write checks regardless of the amount. Which is sometimes makes me feel a little funny when we get a $3.98 (or whatever) check for a single trial signup.

Most are $50-100. Few are above $100, and we tend not to do much promoting on them as they're usually, in our opinion, more full of themselves than is warranted.
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Well, personally i like the payment minimum set to 50-100 as at first i always want to check if i can do fine with the program and if they pay on time and then to work with them more closely.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

I Giggle Like A Girl Every Time I Hear The Word 'Watersports'
    i like to go as low as possible for my minimum payouts but places like topbucks you have to select $150 some places like the smaller programs who are using nats make you choose a high payout so that they do not have to keep doing as many payouts i think