Thread: Congrats DigitalJay - 20000th Poster

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Congrats DigitalJay - 20000th Poster

Just what I was thinking Basschick! Scientists have even been able to produce environments in which homosexuality almost dominates. It seems to be a natural part of population control. Which is a sad thought, but the beautiful part is that nature gives us each a little something extra to keep our flames burning bright
    I like to think of us as the keepers of the silly breeders hehehe
    That was the 20000th post on the GWW community forums that just won you $50 in content from our good friends at http://www.adultcontent.ca :groovy:

To claim your content register at their site, choose the content you would like (up to $50 in value) and send me a PM with your username and the content set id's you would like

Only 5k posts left until one of the community members walks away with over $8000 in cash and prizes :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Congrats Jay!!!

5000 to go hey Lee.....

Hmm let me think of some stuff to post....

He he he he.

j/k

:bandana:

kewl congrats, now everyone else hold off on posting till I get my broadband back

cheers,
    Luke

Awesome!! Congrats DigitalJay!

Chris Alan
    Well done Jay!!! hmmmmmm...who will be the lucky 25000 poster? Good luck everybody.

CA

DigitalJay
    I was so tired when I typed that, all my posts from that day/night were a bit wierd, i'm glad something came out of them though hehe. Thanks a ton guys, I really, really appreciate, but being a member here had already paid off in a lot of ways before now, this is just a really nice bonus. It's sweet of you guys to award people for using a service you were nice enough to provide them for free! Thanks again, and i'll check out what's in there. Now i'll have some fresh content for issue #2 of Pink Team Magazine!

DigitalJay
    So how long does it usually take them to register your account? I signed up when i won but no response yet and can't log until my account is accepted. Wouldn't they lose a lot of comparison shoppers and "impulse buyers" with an extended wait period for registration?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm it usually happens right away shoot me a PM through the board with your acct name and ill have Fred or Nancy check it out for you

Regards,

Lee