Thread: CC Bill Redirect

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Jake's Avatar

CC Bill Redirect

I have a question about the CCBill affiliate redirect. I’m setting up my link codes and I noticed when I click on them, I get re-directed to the correct page but the ‘?CA=XXXXXX-0000&PA=xxxxxxx' stays showing in the browser address bar. I tried clicking on other random affiliate sponsor links and I get re-directed but the ‘?CA…etc.’ disappears. I cleared my cookies and tried my link again and it’s still there. I checked the actual cookie and the info is there.

Any ideas why?

Thanks,
    Jake
    StraightFraternityGuys.com
    Affiliate Program Coming Soon!

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I have a question about the CCBill affiliate redirect. I’m setting up my link codes and I noticed when I click on them, I get re-directed to the correct page but the ‘?CA=XXXXXX-0000&PA=xxxxxxx' stays showing in the browser address bar. I tried clicking on other random affiliate sponsor links and I get re-directed but the ‘?CA…etc.’ disappears. I cleared my cookies and tried my link again and it’s still there. I checked the actual cookie and the info is there.

Any ideas why?

Thanks,
    Jake
    Check the code in the page if you aren't saving some of the codes in ASCII thanks to a misconfigured wysiwyg editor or something- like for example your forward slash might turn out to be & #47; or your ? turn into something like & #63; (I added a space between the & and the # 'cause I couldn't "noparse" them).

These will "look right" when you mouse over them, but a source view will show you real hrefs if they've been reinterpreted... But I didn't know it could keep that affiliate chain after the refer.ccbill.com part.

I hope you're talking about links that start with http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi before the ?CA=XXXXXX-0000&PA=xxxxxxx ? and not a php variable that starts with the CA= etc... ?

Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Jake's Avatar
    Hey...thanks for taking the time to help me out. It turned out to be a setting in the Setup/Advanced Features over at CCBill. I had the 'Append Data on Redirect' turned on. When on, I can add extra info to the url (which I'm going to to.) When off, the extra ?CA=...blah blah is automatically removed.

Thanks again,
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Check the code in the page if you aren't saving some of the codes in ASCII thanks to a misconfigured wysiwyg editor or something- like for example your forward slash might turn out to be & #47; or your ? turn into something like & #63; (I added a space between the & and the # 'cause I couldn't "noparse" them).

These will "look right" when you mouse over them, but a source view will show you real hrefs if they've been reinterpreted... But I didn't know it could keep that affiliate chain after the refer.ccbill.com part.

I hope you're talking about links that start with http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi before the ?CA=XXXXXX-0000&PA=xxxxxxx ? and not a php variable that starts with the CA= etc... ?

StraightFraternityGuys.com
    Affiliate Program Coming Soon!