Thread: As Of Today...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

As Of Today...

Im going to be forwarding all spam received from Cybersocket to their host, i would really suggest that anyone else constantly getting spammed by these douchebags do the same.

Maybe if enough of us actually forward this crap to their hosting company something will be done about it as Cybersocket do not seem to care about spamming adult webmasters.

I just sent 4 emails to their hosting company

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Here is a great email for you folks to forward any and all spam received from Cybersocket too....

submit.CnfkZdvcElLhfMb0@spam.spamcop.net

This will basically get Cybersockets mail server taken down along with their hosting company blacklisted for spamming (seeings as they host at Webair anyway this isnt that big of a deal).

But its a step in the right direction to having them realize they cant just spam webmasters with their crap.

I just setup a rule in Outlook so everytime an email comes in mentioning 'Cybersocket' along with coming fromt heir domain, it will automagically forward to SpamCop

Regards,

Lee

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    both really good ideas.
    I set up a filter rule a few months ago that automatically sends anything from them to the trash. Would rather do something like you mention though to help put a stop to it.