Thread: Texas Agencies Investigate Gay Bar Raid

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Texas Agencies Investigate Gay Bar Raid

FORT WORTH, Texas - The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission is investigating its joint raid with Fort Worth police on a gay bar that left one man with a head injury.

The agency said Wednesday it started the internal affairs probe to review agents' actions and learn facts surrounding the man's injury.

He was in an agent's custody when he was injured.

Early Sunday morning, Fort Worth police officers and the commission's agents went to The Rainbow Lounge and two other bars for what authorities call routine inspections. More than a dozen people were arrested for public intoxication.

But some Rainbow Lounge patrons have said authorities used excessive force, and they've denied claims that anyone groped or made lewd gestures toward officers.

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/u...07011914462527

The only reason im posting this news story was because i watched Milk last night and just thought it was a strange coincidence this story appearing on my email homepage after seeing the movie.

Regards,

Lee

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    this is why we need the hate crims bill passed