Thread: not for me

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

not for me

The Ledge brings an exhilarating new experience to the Skydeck. At 1,353 feet up, The Ledge’s glass boxes extend out 4.3 feet from the skyscraper’s Skydeck on the 103rd floor, providing never-before-seen views of the city. An unmatched view is not all the Skydeck offers

I have a death fear of highs

http://www.theskydeck.com/theledge.asp

http://www.theskydeck.com/theledge.asp

OMG ... nope, I couldn't do that either. My knees shake just going up 2 steps of a small ladder to change a light bulb!

Looks like fun!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    I'd rather jump from a plane than stand inside that glass box 103 stories above the city.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    OMG ... nope, I couldn't do that either. My knees shake just going up 2 steps of a small ladder to change a light bulb!
    Haha, me too, I hate ladders! But the wierd thing is I used to go mountain-climbing, the serious kind with ropes, pitons, etc. and I loved the heights, dangling off a rock face a thousand feet up in the air. I finally figured it out, it's my relative sense of stability. The granite mountain isn't going to move and thus let me fall. The ladder is subject to collapsing or being jiggled or something like that. Go figure.

Kevin

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i used to fly airplanes, but get me on a high laddler no way

How long have you been gay?
    sweet! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Now I find it fascinating that you could fly a plane or do mountain climbing but not go up a ladder!

myself I fell off an ex. ladder

Looking for content ;)
    looks like fun for sure.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    I wish I could but probably can't based on the SF Museum of Art (or whatever it's called). It has a catwalk between two parts of the museum. The floor is glass and everyone walks across it fearlessly, or so it appears. I didn't expect my reaction, literally couldn't move my legs. What stinks is at least to a new visitor like I was, it wasn't as easy to find a way to the other part of the museum without using that obnoxious walk. I also can't sit on the ledge of anything high off the ground or see people do it. It made me a nervous wreck watching my brother and sister do that and the feeling remains today. Yet since I was a kid, I also envied birds who can fly anyplace, sit on a limb, thought that was really cool.