Thread: Know a good business Insurance Company?

What's up with that standard Question?

Know a good business Insurance Company?

I just got dropped by my insurance company. They won't renew my policy so I'm looking a new one. I was paying about $3600 to Hartford and they dropped us when they found out what we do, sell gay adult dvd's.

Anyway, I got an estimate on a replacement policy and they want about $5600 per year. I'm looking for a business policy that covers liability, inventory and personal property.

Anyone got any suggestions?

How long have you been gay?
    If you are looking for production insurance contact Julie Wood and Entertainment Insurance. They are in LA -- (818) 609-1600. She is an insurance agent for mainstream and adult. No worries there.

Michael

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Quote Originally Posted by RADVideo View Post
    I just got dropped by my insurance company. They won't renew my policy so I'm looking a new one. I was paying about $3600 to Hartford and they dropped us when they found out what we do, sell gay adult dvd's.
    That makes me angry. It should be illegal for them to do this, but that's the one on long list that we fight. Living in the Hartford area ("insurance capital of the world") and having had relatives who worked at The Hartford, maybe that's also what makes me "come close to home.