Thread: So How Much Does It Cost To Run Payouts If You Use NATs?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

So How Much Does It Cost To Run Payouts If You Use NATs?

Ive seen a few programs over the past few weeks, like i mentioned a week or two back, with minimum payouts that are just crazy and then i began to realize, 99.99% of these programs utilize NATs.

If you are using NATs and not offering payouts directly from CCBill or Epoch, how much does it actually cost for each affiliate that hits the minimum payout threshold?

Im thinking it has to cost quite a bit for affiliate programs setting a $300+ minimum payout level.

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Ive seen a few programs over the past few weeks, like i mentioned a week or two back, with minimum payouts that are just crazy and then i began to realize, 99.99% of these programs utilize NATs.

If you are using NATs and not offering payouts directly from CCBill or Epoch, how much does it actually cost for each affiliate that hits the minimum payout threshold?

Im thinking it has to cost quite a bit for affiliate programs setting a $300+ minimum payout level.

Regards,

Lee
    I saw on another board, someone mentioning a $500 minimum payout. Who are these companies?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by djdez View Post
    I saw on another board, someone mentioning a $500 minimum payout. Who are these companies?
    One of our current marketing clients... http://www.cashkaboom.net has a $500 minimum for some reason.

Their sites sell well so its not an issue for me but i think for smaller mom and pop affiliates that minimum could be an issue.

Its good other boards are talking GWW marketing clients though i guess

Regards,

Lee

An option we have for our clients is http://webmasterchecks.com

They are currently integrated in our system and handle all the payouts for you.

Their rates are pretty good and they pay out in almost every method.
    Makers of the Industry's Leading Affiliate Program Backend, NATS!
    NATS - Affiliate Software | CARMA - Content Management | RSSdish - RSS Software
    TMM Vlad - ICQ: 452583619 - See Who I Am At AdultWhosWho.com!

Webmasterchecks rocks! I think HunkMoney was one of the first programs to use them and they have been consistently reliable since day 1. And as a side note, I met Chrissy and Rich at a show and they are both super nice!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Professional pervert
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    One of our current marketing clients... http://www.cashkaboom.net has a $500 minimum for some reason.

Their sites sell well so its not an issue for me but i think for smaller mom and pop affiliates that minimum could be an issue.
    Cash Kaboom's minimum payout is only $500 if you want to be paid via check. And even then, they convert all funds and send checks in British pounds only.

For us Americans that prefer our currency green in color, ePassporte is available with a $100 minimum.

I have found most affiliates with unusually high payout minimums usually have payout options with lower minimums.

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites