Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another DFW webmaster!

Xstr8guy

Another DFW webmaster!

Trellus... welcome to the best webmaster board around! I'm from Dallas, too, as are TonyKink and Scorpio.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    ROFLMAOPIP

DFW = Dallas / Fort WORTH!!!!!

Dude I thought your were calling someone a Dumb Fucking Webmaster.

:wacko: :wacko:

Ok I'm staying out of the sun for a day or two LMAOPIP

GA

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha i thought the same thing GA

Can you tell ive been dealing with DFW's all day? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Lee
    Haha i thought the same thing GA

Can you tell ive been dealing with DFW's all day? LOL

Regards,

Lee
    Whew ... glad I didn't hit you up for a chat LMAO

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha nah you'd be safe hon

I dont know why but it seems like i get stages of DFWs AIMing me for the most rediculous crap...

One dude this morning mesages me asking if he is allowed to take content from Stud Money to promote ARS

Then a few minutes afterwards another wm asks me if he has to used a paid or free host for tgp gallery stuff, when i explained that as long as the free host wasnt banned and he could use one but that a pad host is going to better for him in the long term he went all schitzo on me like it was up to me to pay his first months hosting bill LOL

Anyway thankfully it looks like they are all in bed for the time being

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    I was in Dallas a few weeks ago. Sup with you all not taking me out on the town?! :crybaby:

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    I was in Dallas a few weeks ago. Sup with you all not taking me out on the town?! :crybaby:
    Hell... the bars suck so bad here, no one goes out anymore!

but that a paid host is going to better for him in the long term he went all schitzo on me like it was up to me to pay his first months hosting bill LOL
    Damn, sounds like you can write your own version of that one webmaster/sponsor's woes post!! Sheeesh!

BDBionic
    that sucks

one thing I did notice, however, is that Texas boys are:
    1. hot
    2. much nicer than the ones here in California.

I actually thought I was going to see you while there, xstr8.

My friend told me he was taking me to Six Flags Over Texas to "take a ride on the Titan." ... so I totally expected you to be there when we arrived.

Xstr8guy
    So you must not have experienced Dallitude, BD. Dallas men are some of the most stuck-up men I have ever run across. Oh well, I met the man of my dreams here and that's all that really matters! Still, it would be nice to make some friends here. :crybaby:

HeatherF
    Welcome Trellus, You have stumbled into a great group here.

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    So you must not have experienced Dallitude, BD. Dallas men are some of the most stuck-up men I have ever run across. Oh well, I met the man of my dreams here and that's all that really matters! Still, it would be nice to make some friends here. :crybaby:
    hahaha totally agree! for some good samples, go to Jr's! LOL
    Cedar Spring's bars are somewhat too dull.
    We just started to go to some other clubs which from the outside look like a dump but actually the inside is pretty cool, with some very HOT dancers and everything.

Welcome to the board Trellus Lots of nice people here and lots of horny little fuckers too LOL

desslock
    Dallas is a great place to party, but I wouldn't want to live there.

In fact, I was born in Fort Worth, and grew up in Arlington --- right in the leering shadow of Six Flags Over Texas.

I've thought about moving back up there from time to time, but I've been resting comfortably here in Austin since arriving for college.

Steve

Xstr8guy
    Austin is beautiful and fun city/area... you are lucky to live there, desslock!

Scorpio... care to share some of the club names with me?

BDBionic
    hrm it's hard to imagine that even with Dallitute they're worse than L.A. guys.
    Though... you guys even have a word for it... "Dallitude"... so it must be bad. haha.

Worst I've ever seen are D.C. guys. In fact, there's a JR's in Dupont/Adams Morgan and just walking in to the place you can feel yourself become a egomaniacal son of a bitch.