Thread: Looking for Photographer / Videographer

Give Your Hand A Rest

Check It Out Looking for Photographer / Videographer

We're looking for one (or a few) photographers, gay and/or experience shooting gay content. Ideally they should have experience shooting video as well. I know a lot of wm's wear many hats or may have suggestions so I'm starting here.:thumbsup:

Fleshjack is based in Austin TX and we have a full production / photo studio in house. Location shoots could be considered as well, and altho it would be nice to have someone local... that's not a necessity.

We're undergoing a redesign for the Fleshjack website and want to start compiling new original content/collateral for the site as well as our pending marketing campaign.

This is not just for product shots, and creativity is encouraged.... high end, high quality original content.

Feel free to PM me w any questions otherwise any referrals would be great, and links / portfolios can be sent to submissions@fleshjack.com.

thanks guys!

I like cocks better than you!
    LOL LOL

GWW Community Member
    What's the joke Derek?

GWW Community Member
    I think I get the joke. Several emails to Fleshjack wanting to help them with this and not one response. Why post an ad like this if you don't plan to respond to applicants?

Give Your Hand A Rest
    Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    I think I get the joke. Several emails to Fleshjack wanting to help them with this and not one response. Why post an ad like this if you don't plan to respond to applicants?
    Actually to clarify, I never recv'd "several emails from any one person" LOL but I do appreciate all of you that have made recommendations or offered your services!

We have two major shoots scheduled in the next two weeks along with lots of new guys... so it should garner some nice content! We've been busy adding additional staff to our team to support our growth, but things are definitely underway now as far as the site redesign and schedule for regular, original content.

Look forward to continuing to work with all of you!

I like cocks better than you!
    LOL. You lost us and we sent "Fleshjack" about 30 sum sales within 8 months.
    You screen your "applicants."
    Another check came, emails are still not acknowledged. The check was still paid the wrong way, except this time there was a typo in the pay-to.

Don't waste your time with "Fleshjack." It's pointless.

Give Your Hand A Rest
    Quote Originally Posted by derekt View Post
    LOL. You lost us and we sent "Fleshjack" about 30 sum sales within 8 months.
    You screen your "applicants."
    Another check came, emails are still not acknowledged. The check was still paid the wrong way, except this time there was a typo in the pay-to.

Don't waste your time with "Fleshjack." It's pointless.
    This was a post regarding photographers.