Thread: Woman Marries Her Dog

Woman Marries Her Dog

Look, we love our pets, but a woman in Ghana has married her dog. We repeat, her dog.

Uh, what? Yeah, this actually happened. Says the blushing bride (ew) Emily Mabou, 29: "For so long I've been praying for a life with a partner who has all the qualities of my dad. My dad was kind, faithful and loyal to my mum, and he never let her down."

Don't see how this translates into marrying your dog? Read on! Mabou claims that her relationships have all been with "skirt-chasers and cheaters." The priest who performed the ceremony told people not to mock the wedding, but instead "rejoice with her, as she has found happiness at last." Don't mock? Not likely, lady. (Though we get why some folks decide to marry their cats.)

When asked about her plans for babies, Maribou responded, "We'll adopt." Fantastic! Next story: Woman and Golden Retriever Adopt Twins. Gross. Weird. Disturbing. Any more adjectives we forgot?

For pic of the happy couple:
    http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/07/08/woman-marries-her-dog-seriously/?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl4|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemondrop.com%2F20 09%2F07%2F08%2Fwoman-marries-her-dog-seriously%2F

.... all I want is to be able to marry another woman ....and they're allowing this sort of thing??? :juggle:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    WOOF!

Now thatd make a GRRRReat Jerry Springer episode LOL

Regards,

Lee

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    The love we get from pets is often better than the love we get from people.

Tho I experience pets as being more like children.

Their shorter life spans make it always a doomed kind of love, tho.

As a news item, tho, clearly this is intended to be some kind of relatively idiotic morality tale.

Professional pervert
    Well, now, the question here is whether it was a male or female dog. If it's a female dog, then obviously this marriage is an abomination. But if it's a male dog then it's just another sparkle of diversity in God's infinitely wise plan for heterosexual marriage.

:troll:

--Aaron
    Aaron Lawrence
    Webmaster, GayGeek: Smart reviews of gay adult websites

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    and we can't get married here, what would the right wing say about that

not really - when asked personal questions about their relationship, all the groom can say is "woof woof"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    WOOF!

Now thatd make a GRRRReat Jerry Springer episode LOL

Regards,

Lee

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    talk about being in heat

How long have you been gay? Templelightdave's Avatar
    Thats wild! Never heard of that before!