Thread: desire

Dawgy

desire

what's the longest you've ever wanted someone before finally giving up and realizing you can never have them?

did they know?

why not?

AusCoding Allan
    6 months of frustrating hell!

It was only after I finally realised she wasn't leaving her bf of 6 years that my heart moved on to bigger and better things.

Cheers,

Allan

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: desire

Originally posted by Dawgy
    what's the longest you've ever wanted someone before finally giving up and realizing you can never have them?

did they know?

why not?
    I had to think about this... I'd have to admit 9 months. He didn't know because I was 18 and too chicken shit to say anything. He figured it out afterwards. But we weren't talking at that point.

Gary-Alan

Jason

Re: desire

Originally posted by Dawgy

did they know?

why not?
    i have yet to come to the realization that there's anyone that i want and can not have.

i know that sounds arrogant, sometimes i am. but honestly, there's really something about someone NOT wanting me that significantly reduces my attraction for him. of course there are people like in the "celebrity" thread...that you know you'll never have...but appreciation of physical beauty, and lust are different from really wanting someone. sure, i would have loved to have stopped traffic on the freeway this HOT morning and jumped in the open jeep next to me to suck off the HOT shirtless guy driving it....but i didn't...and never will. fantasies and flirting are what keep the romantic drive alive.

wow, that was rather cathartic. thanks!